- 3 ripe mangoes
- 2 yogurts
- 2 scoops of pineapple ice cream
- 200 ml. cream
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into chunks.
- Blend the mango with the cream and yoghurt, add the slightly melted ice cream and mix well.
- Serve in bowls accompanied by some poppy seeds – these will give a slightly crunchy texture.
You can prepare fruit smoothies with any fruit and in any combination. Experiment with different flavors of yogurt and ice cream.As this is itself a drink, you don’t need anything else, though some like mint tea, others champagne.