- 100 gr. strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon balsamic reduction
- 1 stick lemon grass
- 1 tablespoon black pepper corns
- 125 gr. sugar
- 125 ml. water
- 250 ml. champagne
- 3 to 5 gr. of Xanthan gum
- Make a light syrup with water and sugar, lemon thyme, and lemon grass. Once it cools down, add the champagne and remove the herbs.
- Add the Xanthan gum and and blend.
- Add the liquid to glasses with diced strawberries, a few drops of balsamic reduction and black pepper.
- Decorate with a lemon thyme.