- 400 grs of crushed raw almonds
- 300 grs of sugar
- 100 gr of potato
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Ice lolly sticks
- Peel, chop and boil the potatoes, until they are very soft. Drain and place in a bowl with the sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Puree and mix well so that the sugar dissolves. Add the ground almonds and egg yolk. Working with a spoon first and then with your hands.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate a couple of hours. Separate the dough into individual portions and the desired shape.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
- Glue the ice lolly sticks together making a cross and draw Halloween motifs on the cross.