- 200g buckwheat sprouts
- 100g walnuts (soaked in water x 8 hours)
- 15 dates
- 1/4 c vanilla powder
- 35 g of cocoa butter
- 3 cardamom seeds ground
- 40 g of cocoa powder
- 200g of cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 60ml agave syrup
- 125 ml of water
- Cocoa beans and pieces (Cacao Nibs)
- With a mini pima mix all the ingredients together, you can add a little (1/4 cup) of water if necessary.
- Spread onto dehydrator racks with a height of ½ inch and with the back of a knife mark into small squares so it is easier to break up after it has dehydrated.
- Dehydrate at 45 degrees for 8 hours, flip and dehydrate for about 12 more hours.
- When finished place in a tightly sealed Tupper ware box to conserve.
- Mini pim all the ingredients (except the cocoa nibs) in a blender.
- Spread some of the mixture on the base of the dehydrated squares and then place a dollop in the middle and another square on top
- Now place the cocoa nibs around the edge of the cookies.