- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 clove garlic
- 250grs Kefir
- 7 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cider or rice vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
- Grate the cucumber and drain off their juice. Yu can drink this – it’s a great digestive!
- Peel the garlic, grate it and mix with the cucumber, kefir and finely chopped mint leaves.
- Season to taste with salt, oil, vinegar and pepper.
- Serve with toasted pita bread, sliced and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
This fermented product is great for you. The most widely available is made from milk. It strengthens our immune system, improves digestion and regenerates our flora.