- 600 gr de garbanzos cocidos
- 1 ½ dientes de ajo
- 2 cdas de tahini
- Una pizca de comino
- 1 limón
- 1 cdita de pimentón de la vera
- 1-2 fresh beetroot
- 400 gr of natural yogurt
- ¼ cucumber
- Olive oil
- Rinse the chickpeas, remove as much of the skin as possible, blend them into a smooth paste along with the tahini, a clove of garlic without the the centre, cumin, a pinch of paprika, salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the yogurt with salt, pepper, the washed and grated cucumber, lemon juice, a few drops of olive oil and half a clove of grated garlic.
- Peel the beetroot then using a mandolin cut into fine slices. Lay about 20-30 slices of beetroot on a flat surface and in the centre of each one place a teaspoon of hummus, cover with another slice of beetroot.
- Serve the beetroot ravioli with yogurt sauce and chopped chives