- 400 g of monkfish
- 1 baked potato
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- 2 slices gluten free toast
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Remove the skin of the monkfish and cut into two pieces.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and quickly fry the fish on each side until golden brown. Reserve.
- Slice the boiled potatoes, tomatoes and onions and cook on a flat-top grill with a little olive oil.
- Heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Break up the toast to obtain coarse breadcrumbs.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the lemon and lime zest, chopped parsley and 4 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl.
- Place the fish on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cover with the citrus breadcrumb mix. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve the monkfish on a bed of grilled vegetables, season and serve.