- 1 tray of mini eggplants
- 150g sausage meat
- 150g minced beef
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Half a glass of milk
- 50g brie-type cheese
- 50g prunes
- Cut the mini eggplants in half and, with the help of a teaspoon, hollow them out.
- Cook them in boiling water until tender.
- Fry the finely chopped onion and peppers. When slightly softened, add the crumbled sausage meat and ground beef. Stir well and let the meat cook through.
- Add chopped prunes and a teaspoon of flour, stir and slowly pour in the milk to bind the mixture.
- Stuff the eggplants and top with cheese. Bake eggplant at 180ºC for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with a sauce of garlic and parsley.
Lay a few slices of brie over the eggplant before baking for a creamier taste.