- 4 baking potatoes
- 300 grs of minced beef
- 1 red pepper chopped finely
- 1 green pepper chopped finely
- 1/2 small red chill chopped finely or 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- Grated cheese to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until soft inside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chopped peppers. Fry until soft then add the minced meat and then the chili.
- Salt and pepper to taste, keep stirring until cooked then set aside.
- When the potatoes are ready slice them in half and slightly mash the flesh with a fork and mix in the topping onto each half potato.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and grill for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
If there’s any topping left over it can always be eaten with pasta the next day.