- 12-14 cupcake paper baking cups
- 100 gr. soft butter
- 100 gr. sugar
- 100 gr. flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (4 gr.), sieved and mixed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat for 2 minutes until you obtain a smooth mix. Fill paper baking cups halfway and bake in the preheated oven at 170º C until lightly browned.
- Now let your imagination run riot for the decoration.
- When cool, brush the top of each cake with warmed apricot jam.
- To make icing glaze, mix 200 gr. icing sugar with lemon juice until you have a thick paste. Heat the mixture over a bain marie until liquid. Smooth the mix over the jam and leave to cool.
- Finally, decorate with sugar flowers.