- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml condensed milk
- 100 g sugar
- 10 g ice cream stabilizer
- 4 egg whites
- 150 g grated coconut
- 30 g cardamom seeds
- In a saucepan, mix the coconut milk with condensed milk and sugar
- Bring to the boil.
- After a few minutes, add the ice cream stabilizer and allow to cool
- Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks and mix with the milk, then place in conical-shaped molds and freeze.
- When firm, remove from the molds and coat the ice cream in a mixture of grated coconut and crushed cardamom.