- 400 g Onions
- 8 Garlic cloves
- 100g Red pepper
- 500g Ripe tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Chopped parsley
- 60 ml. Virgin olive oil
- 24 Oysters
- 24 Raspberries
- 4 Slices of bread
- Tabasco sauce
- White and black pepper
- Open de oysters (as fresh as possible), trim any beards and clean and place in the fridge
- Cut the onion and garlic into fine strips. Peel and finely slice the tomatoes and red peppers
- Cut the bread into thin strips and place in a 120º C oven for 20 minutes, ntil it is dry but not toasted. Set aside and cover to avoid softening
- Start making the oliaigo Lightly fry the onion and garlic in 60 ml. of olive oil for 6 minutes, but do not brown.
- Add the red pepper, season and fry for a further 4 minutes
- Now add the tomatoes, alittle more salt and the pepper, and cook for 3 minutes longer.
- Add the chopped parsley and cook for one more minute, and then remove from the heat.
- Take 4 bowls and divide up the oysters, giving each one a grind of the peppermill. Place the stips of bread with a drop of tabasco over each one, and arrange the raspberries around them.
- The soup should be made up just before serving. Pour a litre of boiling of boiling water into the sauce, along with 10 g. of salt, and just as the soup comes to the boil, blanch the oysters and the spicy bread in each bowl.
Try this tasty alternative: include a poached egg, thinly shredded desalted salt cod and some stoned black olives.