- half a kg of potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 1 tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 1 chorizo pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 300gr bonito/tuna
- 1 tablespoon flour
- In a frying pan, saute the onion, leek and green pepper, all chopped very fine, with a drizzle of olive oil.
- When the vegetables are tender, add the potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks, the hydrated chorizo pepper, and tomato in chunks.
- Saute everything. Add a tablespoon of flour and paprika, stir well and cover the potatoes with water.
- Let the water start to boil and then lower the heat, and simmer or 20 minutes. The time will depend on the size of the potatoes.
- When the potato is cooked, add the tuna and simmer a couple of minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Remove bones from the tuna when serving, and be careful not to overcook and dry it out.